Monday, January 30, 2017

My Life With JUDDD - A Beginning

I am burdened to reach out to people, to let them know of a lifestyle that can change your weight and change how you look at weight loss and maintenance. This is available for free, other than the price of a book you can purchase used at half.com for just a few bucks, without a special eating plan to start out with, just some basic tools.
Anyone following me in weight loss support groups knows that I can be quite wordy. Pity my poor hubby who’s listened to me ramble on excitedly sometimes literally for hours. And my poor friend Amanda. :) I am very opinionated on what worked for ME, a formerly morbidly obese middle aged woman.
I am not a professional writer by any stretch of the imagination, but I yearn to reach out to others who struggle with their weight. If I can be a blessing and encouragement, that’s my goal. There is a way to lose weight without “Zeal” or “Advocare” or “Weight Watchers” !!! A much better way, but it takes a plan.
My hubby’s been pestering me for a long time to start a blog, and I think now may be just that time. I’m a bit scatter brained, so my ramblings probably will not be very organized. :)
Now I have a place to write my thoughts without worrying about offending an admin of a group or hearing another diet expert disparage my eating style. Thank you for reading. :D