Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Blog is Directed Toward Those at LEAST Obese


       My writings come from the perspective of someone who's been morbidly obese.  If you're barely into the obese category, you will probably not accept much of what I have to say.  If you're a bit overweight and not even well within the obese category, please do not be critical of me and my ramblings.   Yes, you may glean some of what I have to share.  Take what you can use, toss the rest.
     The world of an obese woman is different than the world of normal size people.  It's a different world for those of us totally without hope, totally without even a glimmer of hope.  Until you've walked a mile in my shoes, you cannot fathom where I've come from.  On the flip side, I cannot wrap my mind around the life of a severely morbidly obese woman like those featured on "My 600 lb Life".
     Note:  My husband is the one that wanted me to put this page in here.  He went on and on about how normal sized people just cannot get what it's like to be totally helpless.  He's never had a weight problem in his life, and he's been my biggest supporter... all of our time together.  ❤  He's the one that's gotten after me telling me there's more to this weight loss thing than calories!  If CICO was 100% true, he'd be an excellent candidate for "My 600 lb life" at this stage in his life.  I should know.  I'm the one that makes him his desserts.  😁